Friday, 4 March 2011

Introducing Bumpzilla!!

Hello folks, Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been busy!! And tired and feeling sick all the time, but now the morning sickenss seems to have completely disapeared (knock on wood please!) and I am feeling better.

Ben has been taking various pictures of me and the growing Bumpzilla, so I thought I would share with you all...






And lets not forget my other little 'babies'
This is Boba, Chewie and Footini. Pinky was still fast asleep.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the pictures! Keep it up and maybe we can do that funny thing where they all merge into each other as you get bigger? Bridget was here too when I looked at them. We looked at the first one and said: "There's nothing!" When we saw the second -- we simultaneously said "booooobs!" I like your little bump now -- hoooray!

So queasiness getting better?