Sunday, 15 May 2011

Bumpzilla grows!!

Hello all, it has been a while since I posted some pictures of Bumpzilla, so here they are. As you will see from the pictures, I am also growing! My face is definitely fuller, and so are my limbs! I know this is all par for the course, though. I am currently 27 weeks, which is a full 6 months, so only 3 more months to go. In one way, that time period seems like FOREVER, but in another way, I am afraid it will go by all to fast.

So here are some answers to questions I tend to get:
-I have (rather disappointingly) not had any cravings yet.
-That being said, I am starting to eat like a football team.
- The only food-aversion I have kept from my morning sickness days is lamb (which crops up quite a lot in Scottish menus)
- We think it is a girl, but the sonographer said he was not certain.

If you have any more questions, leave them in the comments section, and I will answer them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're definitely in maternity clothes now! will you be having another sonar scan?

mom