Saturday, 23 July 2011

Bumpzilla, nearly there!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not posted in a while, life has been busy! Next week is my last week at work, and I am looking forward to having some time off before baby comes. I am now 37 weeks, which means that if baby were to be born now, she would be considered full term. I am hoping, though, she waits until I have at least had a week off. Oh, how I am going to nap! I have not started 'nesting' yet, but I am hoping that when I have more time, I will start.

Here are some pictures of the growing belly, we have been taking them, but just have not posted them!
This one is from a few weeks ago.

This one is from today.

Oh, and let's not forget my feet, which have also grown!!

Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Erika... your poor, poor feet!
You can tell the baby has dropped... best of luck!

Rachel said...

Oh no! Your feet look so sore! Get some ice on them, stat! I can't believe how different it looks in the two pictures. Mom told me that's because the baby has "dropped" but I don't really understand all that baby mumbo jumbo. It just looks like you are UBER pregnant! I wonder if you and Ben could take all the belly pictures and use that software that blends them all together in a slide show? It would be cool to watch your belly grow!