Thursday, 25 August 2011

Juno Bay Martin's first week

Juno is one week and two days old today. The time has flown by, but it also seems we have been graced by her presence for much longer. Time is funny that way. I have been a bit hard on myself for not updating this blog sooner, but then I need to keep reminding myself we have only been home from the hospital a week, and we have been busy taking care of the wee one.

Here are some pictures of Juno:

Try to find the Juno

A tiny Juno, in a huge crib! I am sure she will fill it out in no time!

Juno and Daddy.

Our first outing with Juno. Ben is sporting the BabyBjorn, which Juno fell fast asleep in.

A cheeky monkey!

An exhaused me, having my first glass of wine in 9 months. It was amazing!

Ben had to cut Juno off, though. She had had way to much.

Teenie tiny feet

Punk rock Juno

Domo oregato!


Here are some pictures of when I was in labour...


This was after my water broke, and before contractions started. It was on the Monday afternoon. The thing strapped to the belly is a monitor.

This is around 4 in the morning on Tuesday, after the contractions had started. I thought they were bad at the time, but boy, was I wrong! The thing around my neck is called a TENS machine, it gives you electric pluses in your back that you can turn up during the contractions. It worked well for a distraction during the early labour.

This is Ben updating Facebook while I literally laboured away. Cheeky wee soul!

No comments: