Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Juno's now 3 weeks old!

Well, Juno is now 3 weeks old today. I can't believe it has only been 3 weeks! I keep needing to remind myself of that fact, and give myself a bit of a break when I think that I need to be getting more things done. I must say, though, I am very proud of myself, and Ben and Juno, for what we have accomplished in 3 weeks. Our flat has stayed relatively clean (thanks to Ben), we have kept up with the laundry (thanks to the uncharacteristic sunny Scottish weather), Juno and I have learned how to breastfeed, and so much more. I even made it to 'Cafe Bambino' yesterday, which is a once a week get together for mums and babies at a local hall. It was really fun, and I even met some people from my parenting classes there.

Tomorrow we three are off to the US embassy to submit Juno's paperwork for her US passport. We were really lucky that we found out that since she is entitled to a US citizenship, she MUST enter the US on a US passport. We were just going to get her a UK passport, and then sort out the US one after we got back from Montana. Thank goodness we happened across this little bit of info before we travelled! (this information was not on the application webpages, I just happened across it when I was looking for a contact number for the embassy)

Here are some more pictures of my little pickle. I have also included a video of her right when she was waking up that is too cute!


A pretty little outfit, courtesy of Meemaw Johnson


My pretty little girl

Spot the Juno

She really is a free sleeper!


Our little monkey

No comments: