Wednesday, 26 October 2011

The three stages of Juno's nightime meltdown

Juno is a pretty easy-going gal most of the time, but she does tend to have a meltdown at night, right before her bedtime feed. Here are three videos of the stages of her 'routine'. Luckily, this whole procdess only lasts about 10 minutes (usually). Meema and Papa, sorry, but you guys will probably witness this first hand! I hope the dogs don't go deaf...

Stage one


Stage 2


Grand finale

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my! That must break your heart every time you hear her crying like that. It is something in our souls that hates to hear a baby crying. I'm glad you two are able to view it as a nightly ritual as you've grown used to it -- and not run around worrying or full of anxiety, as I'm sure I would be. And if it is only a 10 minute thing, it sounds like she is doing that "self soothing" thing that the books talk about. Poor pickle! Poor parents!

Rachel said...

BTW -- I wish I knew some handy video tricks. If I did, I might put these three videos to the music they play in the US during 4th of July with fireworks. The William Tell Overature would work great!