Friday, 21 May 2010

Well, I'll be....

Well folks, the unbelievable has happened. I am wearing a tank top in Scotland, outside, with no jacket. It is amazing!! It is perfect weather- not too hot, not too chilly. That doesn't stop people here from whining that it is now too hot. They would be the same people that were whining that it was too cold a while ago, and that it is such a same that the weather is not like it used to be. There is no pleasing some people.

2 comments:

Sondra! said...

ach, my girl, you've been climatized! Four years ago, you would have thought it too cold for a tank top.... love you!

mom

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad it was warm. Did it get cold today? The weather took a turn this morning and now I'm back to actually wearing a jacket and gloves. But this past weekend was glorious! We had 74 here -- and high humidity so it felt warmer! Now....if there was a way to explain to the world the "lobster effect" that happens the first nice weekend here....haha!