On another note, we are trying to get Juno into a firmer napping and eating schedule, as up until now it has been baby-led, but I am tired of struggling with her to go down for a nap and to eat a whole bottle at one sitting. I would also like to have this established for Ben when he takes over my maternity leave at the end of Feb. In the UK, woman get 12 months maternity leave, 9 of which we recieve a stipend from the government. They have recently allowed the mother to pass the leave over to the partner, which means that Ben will be off with Juno for 3 months. We are only going to take the 9 months off with her, as we wouldn't be able to afford the last 3 months one one salary. Hopefully, though, I will be able to go part time at work, so Juno will only be at day care a couple of days a week.
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Juno's facination with the camera
Well, as I have posted before, everytime we try to film Juno, she just stares at the camera. We are not sure why, as when we don't film, she could not be less interested in it. There is a tiny red light on the front that shines when it is recording, so I guess that is what she stares at, but you would think she would be used to it by now! Below are two videos of Juno, one where I am reading her favorite book and the other is just her staring at the camera, again!
On another note, we are trying to get Juno into a firmer napping and eating schedule, as up until now it has been baby-led, but I am tired of struggling with her to go down for a nap and to eat a whole bottle at one sitting. I would also like to have this established for Ben when he takes over my maternity leave at the end of Feb. In the UK, woman get 12 months maternity leave, 9 of which we recieve a stipend from the government. They have recently allowed the mother to pass the leave over to the partner, which means that Ben will be off with Juno for 3 months. We are only going to take the 9 months off with her, as we wouldn't be able to afford the last 3 months one one salary. Hopefully, though, I will be able to go part time at work, so Juno will only be at day care a couple of days a week.
On another note, we are trying to get Juno into a firmer napping and eating schedule, as up until now it has been baby-led, but I am tired of struggling with her to go down for a nap and to eat a whole bottle at one sitting. I would also like to have this established for Ben when he takes over my maternity leave at the end of Feb. In the UK, woman get 12 months maternity leave, 9 of which we recieve a stipend from the government. They have recently allowed the mother to pass the leave over to the partner, which means that Ben will be off with Juno for 3 months. We are only going to take the 9 months off with her, as we wouldn't be able to afford the last 3 months one one salary. Hopefully, though, I will be able to go part time at work, so Juno will only be at day care a couple of days a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wonder if you put a piece of dark tape over the red light if she would be less interested...
meema
Post a Comment