Ben with his amazing american hot dog. This is in Southern California, when we visited Rachel for Thanksgiving
Me at Tiffany's in New York. We at our breakfast outside, gazing in the windows of course!
Ben being overly dramatic with the pumpkin carving at mom & dad's old house in Powell, Ohio.
This was just after Ben came to the US from Australia, before we were married. I was slowly breaking him into what marriage was going to be like!!
One of my all time favorite pictures of Ben. This was in a hostel in Australia.
Halloween, 2005. We went to a friend's house party.
Me watching the sunset in Greece, on the island of Kos. This was in 2007.
Looking back on all of these photos, I realise that Ben and I have been to so many amazing places. I feel so privileged to have met him, and to have shared so many fond memories with him. I am very excited for all of our future experiences.


2 comments:
thanks for sharing! and I LOVE the new blog look...
love you!
mom
I love the new blog look! New posts, please!
Post a Comment